Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if your product sells or your position is filled.
Classified Ads Terms Of Usage
This is a FREE service to our members and related professionals. No postings are allowed unless pre-approved. If you wish to advertise your business please contact us. NVRA makes no claims as to the fitness, condition, warranty, safety, functionality, availability or use of any items posted for sale or trade. In addition, all agreements, arrangements and financial transactions are the sole responsibility of those using this Classified Ads service. Users of this service agree to hold harmless NVRA for any injury, damage or loss incurred from the use of items purchased through this Classified Ads service. The site administrator reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the user agreement without prior notice to the user. It is the responsibility of the user to regularly review the terms of this agreement.The seller agrees to the following terms:
- It is the responsibility of the seller to provide truthful and accurate information of items listed, and act in good faith in dealings with the buyer.
- Any Sales Tax due as a result of a transaction is the responsibility of the seller when applicable to the appropriate governing body.
- The seller must be the legal owner the items posted for sale.
- Ads must not contain any Vulgar, Abusive, Racist, or Sexist Language will not be tolerated. The account will be terminated.
- Only one ad per item allowed we will not allow ad spamming.
The buyer agrees to the following terms:
By making contact with a seller, the buyer agrees that any sale arrangement entered between buyer and seller is proprietary, private transaction and does not involve NVRA in any way. The buyer agrees to hold harmless NVRA in any and all claims, returns, shipping issues resulting from the sales transaction. The buyer agrees to act in good faith in dealing with the seller. By using this service it is understood that you have read and understand the following Disclaimer.