Organizational Value Statements
- NVRA values truth and demonstrates that value when we openly communicate with our membership and the public.
- NVRA values ethics, honor and equality and demonstrates these values when we set and maintain standards of professionalism.
- NVRA values respect and fairness and demonstrates these values when we acknowledge and recognize individualism.
- NVRA values personal well-being and demonstrates that value when we offer encouragement and training for a healthy lifestyle.
- NVRA values support and demonstrates that value when we provide opportunities for networking, mentoring, education and interaction.
- NVRA values service and demonstrates it when we facilitate volunteerism and charitable works.
- NVRA values professionalism and demonstrates it when we provide certification and establish and uphold a code of ethics.
- NVRA values education and demonstrates that value when we establish minimum professional standards and provide testing, certification, and continuing education.
- NVRA values innovation, and demonstrates that value when we encourage invention and creativity, and recognize leaders in technology.